cSpoof Terms of Service
Last updated: 17/04/2020
By accessing the website at https://cspoof.com, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law. Your cSpoof account is subject for immediate termination should you fail to comply with any of these terms.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on cSpoof's website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on the cSpoof website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by cSpoof at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
3. SMS Messaging
- By using the cSpoof service you agree to abide by the following terms and regulations when sending SMS with cSpoof:
- sent SMS must comply with all applicable laws and regulations;
- you may not impersonate government bodies or financial institutions for malicious purposes;
- spamming, "SMS bombing", phishing, scamming, and any similar activities are strictly prohibited;
- you may not use the cSpoof service to harass, harm, and/or threaten other persons and/or companies.
- All URLs must be manually approved before being included in outgoing SMS. To have your URL whitelisted, please contact us. Link shorteners will not be whitelisted unless you own the domain.
- All sales are final, but refunds may be issues based on our own discretion and if you meet the following criteria:
- your SMS messages are unable to reach your target number;
- your target country and/or network must be on our list of supported countries;
- if your complaint is not being able to use a custom sender ID, your target country/network must be listed to support "SMS Spoofing".
- Harassing support staff will not be tolerated and may result in loss of refund eligibility and/or account suspension.
5. Your Data
- How we treat your data, and general information about our policies
- all SMS messages are logged in our database to prevent abuse;
- SMS logs are only accessible by the sole owner, and will never be shared with any other entity except law enforcement when required;
- in the event cSpoof is required by law to turn over log data to law enforcement, the affected user(s) will be notified by email and shall receive the same log data;
- cSpoof stores the following obligatory user information: site activity, username, email, transaction logs and sms logs. IP addresses are masked.;
- cSpoof also stores voluntary profile information. This information is not a requirement to use the cSpoof service, and is provided at your own volition;
- you may request account deletion and/or your account data by contacting us here. Your SMS logs can be deleted from our servers, but for legal reasons they will remain stored in an offline volume only accessible by the sole owner;
- in the event cSpoof is transferred to new ownership, all SMS logs will be deleted but remain stored at an offline volume only accessible by the previous sole owner.
- The materials on cSpoof's website are provided on an 'as is' basis. cSpoof makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, cSpoof does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall cSpoof or its subsidiaries be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on cSpoof's website, even if cSpoof or a cSpoof authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
8. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on cSpoof's website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. cSpoof does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. cSpoof may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However cSpoof does not make any commitment to update the materials.
cSpoof has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by cSpoof of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
cSpoof may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
11. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Norway and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that location.